Aunt Leah’s Trees COVID Safety Measures
There’s nothing like the holidays to add some cheer during this time of uncertainty, and Aunt Leah’s Trees won’t let the pandemic get in the way of safely providing customers with the perfect Christmas tree! Aunt Leah’s Trees has implemented safety measures to keep customers, volunteers, and staff as safe as possible.
We want our customers to have a safe holiday experience and keep family traditions alive by choosing a tree in person at one of our lots in Vancouver, Burnaby, or Coquitlam.
Here are some of the things we’ve done to make it a safe holiday experience at Aunt Leah’s Trees Lots:
- Expanded Vancouver and Coquitlam Tree Lots to ensure physical distancing
- We ask customers, staff and volunteers to not enter the lot if experiencing flu-like or COVID symptoms – Fever, cough, difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat, chills, body aches, nausea, loss of smell, or taste.
- Staff and volunteers will wear reusable/disposable face masks to protect the public and each other. We recommend customers wear a mask while at the Tree Lot. Masks will be available at Tree Lot entrances.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance, exit, and Point of Sale table.
- We encourage customers, volunteers, and staff to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet where possible.
- High contact areas will be cleaned multiple times daily.
- Payment terminals will be sanitized after each use.
- Plexiglas and partitions installed for cashiers
Aunt Leah’s monitors health and safety guidelines provided by the Provincial Health Authority and WorkSafeBC; and we follow these recommendations.