Tree Lot Sales Assistants (Floaters)
As a social enterprise Aunt Leah’s Tree Lots have been raising money to fund programs that help prevent youth in foster care from becoming homeless and mothers in need from losing custody of their children for over 25 years.
We are currently recruiting to fill up to 3, Part Time Seasonal Sales Assistants for our Christmas Tree Lots. The positions are expected to commence with training in early November and run through to lot closing on December 23, 2020.
These are Seasonal positions at established Christmas Tree Lots in Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam. All lots are easily accessible by transit.
- Tree Lot set up and take down
- Adherence to Covid -19 Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Unloading tree deliveries
- Tree Sales and up-selling, and wrapping
- Cash Handling
- Tree Lot clean up
- May include opening and closing of tree lots
Ideal candidates possess:
- Relevant combination of experience with general suitability
- 1-2 years’ experience working with the public
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Criminal Record Check Clearance is required
- Adheres to the Aunt Leah’s Code of Ethics
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including week-ends
- Physical ability to lift up to 25-50 lbs.
- Operate hand tools — saw, loppers
Tree Lot Assistant may be required to fill shifts at any one of our 3 locations. Dates and locations will be scheduled to fill operational needs.
To apply, simply email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please INDICATE the location you would prefer in the subject line. Applications accepted until filled.