Tree Lot Managers and Assistants
As a social enterprise, Aunt Leah’s Tree Lots have been raising money to fund programs that helps prevent youth in foster care from becoming homeless and mothers in need from losing custody of their children for over 25 years.
We are currently recruiting to fill 7 Full-Time Seasonal positions for our Christmas Tree Lots. The positions are expected to commence immediately through to Lot Closing on December 23, 2020.
These are Seasonal positions at established Christmas Tree Lots in, Vancouver, Burnaby and Coquitlam. All lots are easily accessible by transit.
The Tree Lot Managers \Assistant Managers are responsible for the overall operations of the designated tree lot:
- Participate in Tree Lot set up and take down
- Adherence to Covid -19 Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Daily opening and closing of the tree lot
- Tree Lots Inventory Management
- Tree Sales and up-selling, and wrapping
- Supervise and orientate the tree lot volunteers
- Daily reconciliation and reporting
- Cash Handling
- Management of Delivery schedules
Ideal candidates possess:
- Relevant combination of experience with general suitability
- 1-4 years’ experience working with the public
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Criminal Record Check Clearance for Vulnerable is required and must be approved before start date
- Adheres to the Aunt Leah’s Code of Ethics
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including week-ends
- Physical ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Operate hand tools – saw, loppers
- Cash handling experience
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
For these positions, candidates must be able to commit to 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and be available to work evenings and week-ends for a minimum 5 week period. These are Seasonal positions that will begin in early November and run to Lot closing in December. To apply, simply email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please INDICATE the position you are applying for and location preference in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until filled.