Sales Associate – Christmas Trees
Aunt Leah’s Christmas Trees (seasonal) www.auntleahs.org
For over 25 years, Aunt Leah’s Christmas tree sales have been raising money to fund programs that help prevent youth in foster care from becoming homeless and mothers in need from losing custody of their children. Join us and gain valuable non-profit work experience while supporting Aunt Leah’s mission of building brighter futures for foster kids.
For our 2021 Christmas season we are seeking 8 part-time Christmas Tree Sales Associate for our sales locations in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, and Coquitlam. The positions commence with paid training on November 8, and end on December 23, 2021.
All sales locations are easily accessible via transit.
These are ideal positions for those seeking seasonal employment of approximately 24hrs per week in support of one of Canada’s top 10 impact charities.
Sales Associates contribute to the sales and operations of their sales location. Responsibilities include:
- Site set up and take down
- Unloading tree deliveries
- Customer service and sales
- Meeting daily sales goals
- Cash handling
- Site clean up
- Occasional daily opening and closing of sales site
Ideal candidates possess:
- Sales experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to safely operate hand tools – saw and loppers (training provided)
- Physical ability to safely lift and move trees up to 50 lbs
- A desire to contribute to Aunt Leah’s mission of building brighter futures for foster kids.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check is required before start date
Candidates must be able to commit to approximately 24hrs per week and be available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, and weekends. Sales Associates will be assigned a primary work location, however, may be moved to other locations as needed. Tree Lot hours of operation are generally 9 am – 9 pm.
Salary – $19 per hour
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate position applied for and your preferred work location.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and the position will start November 8th