Delivery Driver – Christmas Tree Sales
Aunt Leah’s Christmas Trees (seasonal) www.auntleahs.org
For over 25 years, Aunt Leah’s Christmas tree sales have been raising money to fund programs that help prevent youth in foster care from becoming homeless and mothers in need from losing custody of their children. Join us and gain valuable non-profit work experience while supporting Aunt Leah’s mission of building brighter futures for foster kids.
For our 2021 Christmas season we are seeking 2 delivery drivers for our on-line sales in Vancouver. Delivery drivers provide Christmas tree delivery service for our online customers in the Greater Vancouver area. Delivery Drivers also provide daily operational support with supply deliveries and garbage removal and may also be required to drive in support of our other sales locations in North Vancouver, Burnaby, and Coquitlam. The positions commence on November 8 (with paid training), and end on December 23, 2021.
These are ideal positions for those seeking seasonal employment up to approximately 24hrs per week in support of one of Canada’s top 10 impact charities.
Ideal Candidates possess:
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver abstract
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Physical ability to safely lift and move trees up to 50 lbs
- Ability to safely operate hand tools – saw, loppers (training provided)
- A desire to contribute to Aunt Leah’s mission of building brighter futures for foster kids.
- A criminal record check is required before start date
Candidates must be able to commit to up to 24hrs per week and be available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, and weekends. Tree Lot hours of operations are generally from 9 am – 9 pm.
Salary – $20 per hour
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and the position will start November 8th